Monday, February 23, 2009

Shameless Plug--Fantasy Baseball

Hey readers! I am just wanting to post something really fast as I wait for my Baked Stuffed Shells to finish. Yummmm

I have a Fantasy Baseball League with Yahoo Sports. Right now, we have 6 teams and I have solid committments from a few more. The larger the league, the more fun it will be. We are having a live draft in a few weeks. Everyone registered so far is pretty excited about it. It is a head to head league where you will be competing with another team each week. The stats for your players will go toward points in key categories. For each category you beat your opponent, you get one point. At the end of the week, the results are added to the standings.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get you an invite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home