Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

It is Christmas Eve. There is a fire in the fireplace, the kids are going to sleep. After a rough couple of days, we are finally able to kick back and relax for a bit. Who knows, I may pop in one of my favorite holiday DVD's, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I am sure that there is a little bit of Clark W. Griswold in all of us during this time of year. Chevy Chase really shined as that character in the 4 vacation movies. If I watch that movie, I may really be able to unwind and relax.

It has been a long couple of days...

Last evening, a deer hit Elaine. Yes I know it sounds weird, but it collided with the car on the left side, then rolled onto the hood. It is sad because it is a brand new car that is only 4 months old! It is so sad to see a banged up minivan that is unable to be driven sitting idle in our driveway. The good news is she was driving slow, and the airbags did not deploy! The car will be fixed I just hope it doesn't take too long.

In closing I just wanted to send out some Christmas greetings, love, whatever you want to call it to all my readers. I know I don't have too many, but if you could, leave me a comment to let me know someone is reading my blog .

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

Sorry to learn of Elaine's accident. Glad to know she is okay. Hope you all had a pleasant Christmas. We had a quiet one here in Virginia. BTW, I posted a comment in Broadway - don't know if you had a chance to check it yet.

Until next time. . .

Monday, December 26, 2005 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home