Monday, November 19, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods...

Yes you know how the song goes. On Wednesday morning, Samantha, Jay and I will be heading over the river...welll a few...three large ones...the Connecticut, Hudson and Delaware to grandmothers house for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Our family is gathering at Grandma's house in Lancaster County for the Thanksgiving holiday. Originally, i was not going to attend, but my wonderful wife literally told me to go and take the kids to see the family. She will remain behind and pick up the workload in my absence.

It will be a nice time together. Some of my family have never met my children and I don't think we have all been together in a very long time. For that reason, Elaine pushed me to go.

It should be a fun trip in the car with two kids. We will play the alphabet game, point out landmarks as we cross the Hudson River at the Tappan Zee, and point out some lighthouses, etc along the way.

This will probably be my last entry until I return. There is no wireless internet at Grandma's house or the motel we are staying in, but thats okay spending time with family will be great. I just hope my kids are on their best behavior!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

It will be great to see you, Samantha and Jay. I'm sorry Elaine won't be there, but it's wonderful that she's going to pick up some slack for you, especially at this time of year.

Monday, November 19, 2007 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home