Friday, April 13, 2007

On Vacation

Hello everyone! I write to you today from the frozen Tundra of Buffalo, NY. No, unfortunately I do not drive a frozen Tundra...that is my dream truck, but it is very cold for the middle of April.

We have come to visit family while our kids are out of school for spring vacation. On Monday, we will make the trip down the southern shore of Lake Erie to Erie to visit my parents.

We arrived last evening and enjoyed some Buffalo Wings on arrival...can't beat that! Today we all went Bowling. The kids had the rails up so they did quite well. However, Jay did not get enough velocity on his rolls to make much of an effect. Sammi was getting mad because Jay's turns were taking so long! Elaine managed 4 straight frames of gutter balls. Her first game score was around 25! I scored a personal best 140.

I am going to keep this short as my father in laws computer space bar does not like to work well, and we all know mine is STILL at the Geeksquad.

I will update throughout the week.

PS Theives there are still 2 dogs, and a dog sitter at the house. Tucker and Jazz hear anything!

3 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

I hope you enjoy your vacation. You seem to be off to a good start. Bowling is a fun family activity.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

Yes it was fun. Today, me and my father in law went to a laser tag center. It was my first time, and I was top overall scorer for a couple of games.

Saturday, April 14, 2007 6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Laser tag is a fun activity. We use to take the college freshmen and student leaders during orientation for three games at the local laser tag. We divided into three teams and went at it with just ourselves.

Sunday, April 15, 2007 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home