Wednesday, April 04, 2007

PC at Geeksquad...Again!

Sorry I haven't been around, but my laptop was on the verge of death, but thanks to the service plan I paid big bucks for when I bought it, my computer should be as good as new when it returns.

I do have a computer at the corps that I can use to blog with, but more often than not, I don't have the time to sit and write a blog as I sit and do my work. I have on occasion, but I can't do it regularly.

I should be up and running again any day now. I hope to get my computer back soon as it has been about two weeks getting repaired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

I hope you get your PC back soon. Doing without feels like having a hand cut off!

Happy Easter to all of you.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:17:00 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ugggg! I cannot imagine trying to get by without a computer. Yet at one time we did without. I hope it will be back to sound health.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home