Monday, February 19, 2007

Enjoying a Holiday!

It seems Elaine, the kids and I were not the only ones enjoying the President's Day holiday! You can see that Tucker is getting quite large and that Samantha was playing with her blanket on the sofa.

I got up from the sofa, saw the two dogs sleeping and tiptoed to get my digital camera. I was surprised they stayed sleeping while I got up.

We have enjoyed our day off. It is cold out, but I built a fire and fixed a few things around the house. I replaced a socket and switch on a lamp and installed a new light fixture in our upstairs hallway.

As a family we have been playing Dance, Dance Revolution on the Playstation. Sammi bought it with her birthday money. Of all of us, Elaine is the best, Sammi and I are about tied, and Jay brings up the rear. It is the game that is popular in the mall arcades. A music soundtrack is played with arrows on the screen, you have to step on the proper arrow on a mat at the proper time. It is fun as there are a lot of great songs from the 80s on the game.

I hope you had a great holiday as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Jonathan and Josh relaxed at home while Evie and I were at our offices. It was a low traffic day...from putting on my coat to taking it off I made it home in 22 minutes.

Monday, February 19, 2007 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

President's Day isn't a holiday in the southern territory??

It must be nice to "fly" home occasionally, or at least drive at or near the speed limit.

Monday, February 19, 2007 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Evie said...

Tucker certainly is growing! I'm glad y'all had a good holiday.

Monday, February 19, 2007 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

too cute! we have a friend that has a yellow lab also named tucker (after darcy of course). i wish that charlie had a live-in friend!

Saturday, April 14, 2007 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home