Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am Back

It has been a crazy few weeks, but I think I am able to blog more regularly now. We had stuff going on every weekend since the beginning of May, and for the last 10 days, my laptop has been out of commission. The power cord developed a short, and I had to wait for Best Buy to ship me a new one. Don't you just love service plans????

I will be leaving in 2 hours to go to a premiere of Superman Returns. If I am awake enough after the movie, I will post a review. Otherwise, I will post one tomorrow. This is one of the movies I have been anticipating for a while. I want to see Superman Returns, and Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Dead Man's Chest. The latter I will wait to see on our Disney cruise in September.

Anyway, I am back. I promise to blog more regularly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

Jonathan and Joshua are watching Superman Returns tonight. They won't get home until long after I've gone to bed, so I'll have to get their reviews tomorrow.

To respond to my tag (yes, it's you, aren't you lucky?), you provide your answers in each of the categories. Then you tag four other bloggers that you know.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:30:00 PM  
Blogger Evie said...

Re: Tag - you post your answers on your blog.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home