Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tagged

I was recently tagged by Aunt Evie, so I will respond here at work as I wait for someone to come from DHQ. We have a meeting with the Mayor and City Planner today to discuss a new building!!!!

4 Jobs I have Held
Salvation Army Officer
ARC Truck Driver
Camp Ladore--Camp Driver
Camp Ladore--Camp Counselor

4 Movies I could Watching Over and Over
Star Wars original trilogy
Superman I & II
Field of Dreams
Pirates of the Caribbean

4 Places I have lived
Sanford, Maine
Altoona, Pennsylvania
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Waterbury, Connecticut

4 TV Shows I Watch
Battlestar Galactica--the New One
American Idol
World's Deadliest Catch
The Sopranos (on DVD) I am too cheap to get HBO

4 Places I have been on Vacation
Walt Disney World
Caribbean Cruise (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Mexico)
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
Lately, we have rotated those three

4 Favorite Dinners
Chicken Parmigiana
Sirloin Steak with baked potato or fries
Mom's Lasagna
General Tso's Chicken, Pork Fried Rice

4 Websites I Visit Daily
DIS Discussion Boards--Walt Disney World and Cruise Planning
CruiseCritic.com
Southwest, Airtran, JetBlue--to check airfares...this worked for me recently!
Bloggers--Aunt Evie, Colonel...soon to be Commissioner Knaggs, and now Uncle Dave!

4 Bloggers I am Tagging
I don't know enough! Everyone has been tagged!

4 Most Cherished Possesions
laptop computer
DVD Collection
The Corvette that is in my dreams!
My ATV that I used to have....thank you Connecticut for having stupid laws governing ATV's!
I bent the rules a little bit there!

4 Best Stress Relievers
Being alone in a quiet place
Going to the Beach
Taking a cruise! You have no idea until you take one!
Did I say taking a cruise????

1 Comments:

Blogger Evie said...

I understand your dilemma regarding whom to tag. I don't know many bloggers either, except for family members (we all tagged each other repeatedly).

You may have to get Tracy set up on a blog, then you can tag her!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home